Probation Revocations

Are you a victim of Murphy's Law:
"Whatever can go wrong ... will go wrong?"

Most people accept probation in order to avoid going to jail. However, often times "good people" find themselves accused of violating their probation:

  • Failure to report to Probation Officer
  • Testing Positive for Alcohol / Drugs
  • Failure to Pay Court Fine /
  • Failure to Pay Probation Supervision Fees
  • Failure to Pay Restitution
  • Being arrested for a new offense

Having a Motion to Revoke Probation or a Motion to Adjudicate filed against you is a serious matter. You need an extremely hard working attorney on your side to protect your interests. In the event you do not have experienced and knowledgeable representation - you may find yourself confronting incarceration in jail or prison.

I have over 25-years experience INSIDE HAYS COUNTY and I am ready, willing and able to work hard for you and pursue the best possible outcome for your case. Having handled countless probation revocation cases, I can assist you in constructing a strategy to present you & your case in the best light possible. If you have been accused of violating the terms of your probation, let me put my experience as a career prosecutor combined with my nearly 10 years of experience as a defense attorney to work for you.

CONTACT ME through this site, and feel free to provide me with as much information as you can, so I can IMMEDIATELY start working with you.